The Ada Sandal | Kit
The Ada Sandal is a great style to choose if you want a pair of easy to slide on summer sandals!
All the materials and instructional support to create your sandals!
- Access to Online Course for this style (Approx. 1hr viewing time)
- PDF instructional booklet with illustrations
- PDF patterns for chosen style (all sizes)
- Leather for shoe upper
- Microfibre suede lining (for insoles)
- EVA high density midsole material @ 4mm thickness (for insoles)
- Resin/rubber pre-cut heel pieces @ 6mm height (*Seconds - discolouration)
- Resin/rubber pre-cut outsoles @ 3mm thickness (*Seconds - discolouration) Accommodates women’s sizes 5-11. Larger soles can be arranged via email.
- Leather rand - plain without stitching
- Shoe glue & brushes
- Tracing pencil
You do not need to choose a size for this product. The patterns and instructions accommodate any size.
- Heavy duty scissors for cutting curved lines through the leather
- Measuring tape
- Paper or light cardboard
- Shears or pliers for cutting through soling material & heels
The final step of sandal making is to smooth the edges of your soles. This can be done using a sanding belt or a metal file. You can either purchase both items from your local tool store, or you can take your formed sandals to a shoe repairer to do the final sanding/smoothing. This should be an inexpensive option.
Ever changing limited edition colours are available for the kits! Please note that any one colour is extremely limited in supply so may only be available for a short time, and as a once off.
SHIPPING CHANGES FOR SALE:
📦 Order processing time (packing) for sale items is up to 3 weeks.
📦 All parcels are sent via Australia Post.
📦 You can choose parcel post or express post at checkout.
📦 In the event of a packing delay (beyond two weeks), you will be notified via email with an estimated delivery time and the option to change or cancel your order.
📦 If your order is urgent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase to ensure priority processing can be applied.
📦 Due to covid-19, some postage is experiencing delays.
✈️ For international orders, please refer to this link for delivery time estimates: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates#international