The Ines Sandal | Kit
~ LIMITED EDITION COLOURS PROMO ~
To celebrate the upcoming festive season, limited edition colours are available for the kits! Please note that these options are extremely limited in supply so the specific colour range may only be available as a once off.
About this style:
The Ines Sandal was designed to be playful and feminine. The laces tie nicely around the ankle and are actually very flattering! This style is easy in preparation and in forming over the foot. The piece of leather at the front of the shoe requires manipulation and a little patience, but you will definitely get there!
- Access to instructional online video lessons
- PDF instructional booklet with illustrations
- PDF patterns for chosen style (all sizes)
- Leather for shoe upper
- EVA high density midsole material @ 4mm thickness
- Resin/rubber pre-cut heel pieces @ 6mm height
- Resin/rubber pre-cut outsoles @ 3mm thickness (accommodates women’s sizes 6-12. Larger soles can be arranged via email)
- Leather rand
- Black laces + black leather for tassels
- Needle and thread
- Shoe glue & brushes
- Tracing pencil
Items you will need to source:
- Heavy duty scissors for cutting curved lines through the leather
- Measuring tape
- Paper or light cardboard
- Gas lighter (to melt the wax thread)
- Shears or pliers for cutting through soling material & heels
The final step of sandal making is to smooth the edges of your soles. This can be done using a sanding belt or a metal file. You can either purchase both items from your local tool store, or you can take your formed sandals to a shoe repairer to do the final sanding/smoothing. This should be an inexpensive option.
You do not need to choose a size for this kit as the patterns and instructions accommodate any size.
All parcels are now sent via Australia Post. You can choose parcel post or express post at checkout. Leading up to Christmas, Kits will be packed and delivered to Australia Post within 48 hours from time of order.